A bit about me...
I am 22 years old. I live in Wilmer, Alabama. I have a 15 month old son named GRAYDEN!! I attend the University of South Alabama. I am majoring in Elementary Education and hope to teach kindergarten. I have always wanted to be a teacher and I have been working very hard to fulfull my dreams. I love children and I hope to help EVERY student succeed.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

iTunes University


I plan to use iTunes University in my classroom. This gives my students, parents, and I another form of communicating. I will be able to get great information from other teachers and use different ways of teaching. My students will benefit from iTunes University because they could look at podcast completed by other students. The parents will benefit by looking at their child's accomplishment in producing podcasts or vidocasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment