A bit about me...
I am 22 years old. I live in Wilmer, Alabama. I have a 15 month old son named GRAYDEN!! I attend the University of South Alabama. I am majoring in Elementary Education and hope to teach kindergarten. I have always wanted to be a teacher and I have been working very hard to fulfull my dreams. I love children and I hope to help EVERY student succeed.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

FUN FUN FUN


I believe that students learn better when they are having fun learning. I will incorporate fun activities that go with my lesson for my subjects I will teach. The students will be learning and having fun and they want even know that they are accomplishing their work or that they are actually learning. I will have my students up and moving around and not just sitting all day in their seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment